newnavbar

|   SHOP    |    ABOUT    |    CONTACT   |

3.08.2014

STOP GO

I had an unexpected sewing break this week and next.  My sewing machine is broken, and the back up machine I use at a co-op space is also not working properly.  This set back has delayed a few orders and the launch of my spring lookbook.  In the mean time, I have had time to do some leather painting, reflect, and plan for the upcoming seasons ahead.  Hopefully, this week I will have the new machine ready to go. While last week was frustrating, I am currently very happy and excited with what is ahead.
Here are a few swatches/inspirations from around the studio.  I have been feeling the need to be more playful and take a few more risks with my designs, and I think painting leather is the perfect place to start.


No comments:

Post a Comment