newnavbar

|   SHOP    |    ABOUT    |    CONTACT   |

9.10.2013

WOODSY-LIGHT-JOY-SIMPLE


It has been a bit quiet around here....But all for really great reasons.  I just spent the weekend working on a photo shoot for the website and a look book.  My lovely neighbor (and friend) is a talented photographer, designer, and cotton candy maker!  I am so excited she agreed to be the photographer for the shoot.  She really gets my point of view and has amazing style herself.  I thought I would share a few photos of inspiration we were looking at when developing the concept for the shoot.

MNZ Store:  I love their non-traditional editorial photographs.  They are so unexpected and dreamy that make me giddy whenever I get an email from them in my inbox.

Silvae of the Woods:  How amazing is this photo from Silva's S2014 lookbook?  It really takes my breath away.  The print, the dress, the PNW scenery.  What a Seattle gem!



Shop Myrtle:  I follow Myrtle on Instagram, and love their outfit posts.  This photo is from their online shop, but is a great example of their joyful Instagram.  This is a great reminder to have fun while working hard.  Spread the fun-love!



Leah Reena Goren:  I have been drooling over every piece in Leah's shop for the last few weeks.  When my photographer, Cristie arrived for the shoot she was wearing this cute cat tee.  I love how Leah pairs her unique illustrative prints with effortless shapes.  Less is truly more, and that's a fact.





2 comments:

  1. Cotton candy maker?! That sounds like such a fun job! Plus that backpack is amazing! I love looking for photography inspiration in lookbooks, so many crazy ideas! Hope your own photography and lookbook is going well!
    By the way - I found your blog via the skillshare class, I am thinking of taking it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Charlotte, I liked the Skillshare class because she gave an assignment each week. It was a good pace for me and great to have deadlines. It was also a great way to see what others are doing and make a few connections ;)

      Delete