newnavbar

|   SHOP    |    ABOUT    |    CONTACT   |

10.15.2014

WEEK LINKS

The artists who did the work above are a very talented couple who are also illustrators and educators. Both have a show at SPAC Gallery in Seattle through December.  They are super sweet people and pretty much have my dream job.

Another couple that compliment each other in the design world.

After the Jump's recent episode really helped me re-strategize my communications in a way that makes sense for me.

Tahini would make a great mayo substitute.  I have been putting it on everything I eat thanks to Devyn.

So great to see Hollin's interview on the Renegade blog.  We used to slave away at Anthropologie together.  Along with Tuck & Bonte (another couple collaboration!).  So many talented people I know are really doing great things and it is so inspiring.  

So excited for a quilting workshop this weekend from my friend Jessica at Cairo.

I am just a homebody these days.

The freedom of capsule wardrobes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment