newnavbar

|   SHOP    |    ABOUT    |    CONTACT   |

7.27.2013

BOON COMPANIONS

I am going camping with a bunch of friends at Mt. Rainier National Park this weekend.  I was there two weekends ago with my husband, and am glad to be going back.  I had a few ideas for a product shoot out there too.  Looking forward to hanging out in the woods all day long.  Scroll down for a few links for the weekend.

BOON COMPANIONS:    favorable links for the weekend.

Seattle Mag did a great feature on one of my stockists, and they mentioned Pine & Boon!

+ I really relate to Andie & Emily's posts about the challenges and pressures that can sometimes distract you from your true intentions.

+ I would love to host an art-in-my-backyard party like Ermie.  Or maybe while camping!



No comments:

Post a Comment