newnavbar

|   SHOP    |    ABOUT    |    CONTACT   |

7.02.2013

SEW PAINT IRON


Working with leather is one of the most straightforward materials to work in regards to sewing.  You cut, you sew, and you are done.  You sew in the wrong place...that's it, start over.  There is no weave for a needle to go through, so once a hole always a hole.  Thus, making mistakes can cost you the entire project. Luckily, I have a lot of scraps to practice on!

I have a lot of work to do in the studio to get my designs ready for the world.  My first wholesale order is complete, but I want to get stock ready for my website.  I cannot give away details just yet, but I will have three designs available.  What I can do is notify you when the bags are available.   Sign up for email updates on my website.  You can also follow my facebook or my personal instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment