newnavbar

|   SHOP    |    ABOUT    |    CONTACT   |

7.19.2013

TAGGING


Doing final quality checks and finishing touches in the studio these last few nights.  This includes ironing, tagging, inspecting, packaging.  It is really gratifying to finish one thing.  But to finish multiple things at once is a delightful perk of the assembly line.  Most of my work is made to order, but I usually keep a few ready to go.

I am so excited to have my first wholesale order for Moorea Seal's new online boutique set to tomorrow (July 22)! You can see a sneak peek here.   She currently has a successful etsy shop and beautiful blog. She hand picks a selection of artists to be featured in her shop, and I am so honored to be included.   She has an amazing team helping her launch the new store, and I cannot wait to see what all that talent will create.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment