newnavbar

|   SHOP    |    ABOUT    |    CONTACT   |

6.25.2014

WEEK LINKS

Image:  Painting by Stella Maria Baer / Found via Honey Kennedy


Great relationship advice for all types.

Had fun at the launch of West Elm Local at the Seattle store.  You can now find a selection of my goods there!

After much research and this DIY, I started experimenting with Shibori leather dyeing techniques. 

I ate here last weekend in Portland.  We need more places like this in Seattle!

Congratulations newlyweds...or should I say already wed?  So proud of my city!

I made cod tacos inspired by this dish.  Super yummy.

Excited to see this show at Seattle Art Museum. Oh, and my husband and I are collaborating on a table setting for the Party in the Park event.  Get tickets here.  Hint...there will be indigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment